Non-woven fabric characteristics: non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which is directly used polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers through airflow or mechanical netting, and then undergo hydroentangling, needle punching, or hot rolling reinforcement , And finally a non-woven fabric formed after finishing. A new type of fiber product with soft, breathable and flat structure. The advantage is that it does not produce fiber debris, is strong, durable, silky soft, and has a cotton feel. Compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven bags are easy to shape, and The cost is cheap.
Features of non-woven fabrics: Durability, disposable. Insulating and conductive. Softness and stiffness. Density and expansion. Isotropic, anisotropic. Filterability, breathable and impermeable. Elasticity and stiffness. Light, loose and warm. Thin as a cicada's wings, thick as felt. Waterproof and breathable. Ironing, stitching, and compression molding. Flame retardant and antistatic. Water-permeable, waterproof, abrasion-resistant, and flocking. Wrinkle resistant, good elasticity, high moisture absorption, water repellency.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Soft: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light-point hot-melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero water content, and have good water-repellent properties. They are composed of pure fibers and are porous and air-permeable. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion.
6. Antibacterial property. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid from erosion, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun silk directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength is similar in the vertical and horizontal directions.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most of the non-woven fabrics currently used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are far apart. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and extremely difficult to decompose, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can easily be broken, which can be effectively degraded , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution to the environment after disposal is only 10% of that of plastic bags.