In the previous cognition, traditional fabrics are all woven, but the name of non-woven fabric makes me wonder, does it really need to be woven? After several product training courses, I learned that it is a spunbonded fabric that is refined from petroleum, melted into one at high temperature, and then pressed by mixed sticks.
Non-woven fabrics are also called non-woven fabrics, which are fabrics that do not need to be woven or woven. It is not in the traditional sense made by interweaving and woven yarns one by one. It is a cloth formed by directly bonding fibers together through physical methods.
It is a just-needed product, it can be used as an auxiliary material, and it can be used as a main material, so it has a wide range of applications and is indispensable in life.
Non-woven fabric use:
(1) Industry: dyke protection cloth, cloth for waterproof coiled material, cloth for automobile interior, filter material;
(2) Shoe leather: shoe leather lining, shoe bag, shoe cover, composite material;
(3) Disposable supplies: tablecloths, disposable hotel supplies;
(4) Packaging: composite cement bags, flour bags, quilt storage bags, suit bags, shopping bags, gift bags, luggage and luggage lining;
(5) Agricultural products: anti-weed, cold-proof and dust-proof
(6) Medical supplies: masks, protective clothing, isolation clothing
(7) Home textiles: sofa mattress cloth, bedding cloth, pillowcase, apron, etc.;
(8) Craft gifts: cloth for bouquets, cloth for gifts, cloth for car interiors;
(9) Non-woven fabrics for luggage: shopping bags, luggage leather interiors, handbag interiors, and non-woven fabrics on the bottom of the stickers to make them more upright, moisture-proof and thicker, etc.
(10) Non-woven fabrics for sofa mattresses: packaging fabrics for mattress inner springs, sofa linings and sofa bottom fabrics, etc.