Non-woven fabric is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun and weaved, but the textile short fibers or filaments are oriented or randomly arranged to form a fiber network structure, and then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods. . To put it simply: it is not interwoven and knitted together one by one yarn, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods, so when you get the sticky scale in your clothes , You will find that it is impossible to draw out the thread ends. Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple sources of raw materials.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into: (1) Medical and sanitary cloth: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.; (2) Home decoration cloth: wall covering, table cloth , Bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.; (3) Follow-up cloth: lining, fusible lining, wadding, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.; (4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, Geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.; (5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.; (6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, bags Tea bags, etc.
Classification of Spunbond non woven fabric:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabrics Spunlace process is to spray high-pressure fine water jets onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers with each other, so that the webs can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. Thermally bonded non-woven fabric Thermally bonded non-woven fabric refers to the addition of fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement material to the fiber web, and the fiber web is heated, melted and cooled to reinforce the fabric.
3. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabrics Air-laid non-woven fabrics can also be called dust-free paper and dry-laid non-woven fabrics. It uses air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses air-flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the web curtain, and then reinforce the fiber web into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics Wet-laid non-woven fabrics are used to open fiber raw materials placed in an aqueous medium into single fibers, and at the same time mix different fiber raw materials to form a fiber suspension slurry, which is transported to the web forming mechanism, and the fiber In the wet state, a net is formed and then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven fabric Spunbond non-woven fabric is formed after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments. Combination or mechanical reinforcement method to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven fabric The process of melt-blown non-woven fabric: polymer feeding-melt extrusion-fiber formation-fiber cooling-net formation-reinforcement into cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics Needle-punched non-woven fabrics are a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabrics. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics use the piercing effect of needles to reinforce the fluffy web into a fabric.
8. Stitched non-woven fabrics Stitched non-woven fabrics are a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabrics. The stitching method uses warp-knitted loop structure to connect fiber webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheets, plastic thin metal Foil, etc.) or their combination is reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.